Due to a huge amount of interest in our Ambassador programme recently, we’ve just launched a new feature for our Ambassadors; Ambassador landing pages.
These new landing pages allow us to give our Ambassadors a level of personalisation that we couldn’t offer before, such as:
- First come, first served URL choice. For example, faver.co.uk/vip/alex.html
- Custom displayed name. Ambassadors are no longer limited to using their Facebook name.
- Custom profile image. Ambassadors are no longer limited to using their Facebook profile image.
- Custom welcome/thank you messages.
- Custom meta sharing images. Ambassadors can make the most of how their link looks when shared on social sites
- Email notifications. Coming soon.
Feel free to take a look at my example page to get an idea of how it looks, here.
I hope you like the changes! As always, your feedback and ideas are very welcome.
Please note: Current Ambassadors will need to switch to their new referral link. If you’re an existing Ambassador, please look out for an email from me with your new URL.