Lots of new features are just around the corner for Faver, so we thought you might like a sneak peek!
Currently, Faver is live as an MVP (Minimum Viable Product). Essentially, it’s a stage of development designed to challenge our assumptions, test our hypotheses, and decide which new features should be a priority on the roadmap. And so, after three months of testing and trialling, here are the features currently prioritised and in development:
- Multiple Login Options
- Login using Facebook, Twitter, or create an account with your email address.
- Connect both Facebook and Twitter simultaneously, to find friends from either network.
- New User Onboarding
- Public User Profiles
- Follow any profile, regardless of whether or not you’re friends on another network.
- Users not yet logged into Faver can view a limited version of user profiles, but not the respective user’s activity.
- Users can add a header image to their profile.
- Users can add social/blog links to their profile.
- Users can apply for a “Verified Profile”.
- Brand/Store Profiles
- Currency Select
- Users can choose whether to view products with either GBP(£) or USD($) prices.
- “Friends who’ve faved this product” Feature
- “Related products” Feature
- Compatibility fixes
- Complete Design Overhaul
We hope you’re as excited about these changes as we are. Of course, there’s already an endless list of other features we’re excited to work on for you, but we would love to hear from you if you have any suggestions at all. Let’s work together to make Faver the starting point for all online shopping and product discovery!